FIRST CONFESSION AND HOLY EUCHARIST
- Parents of all grade level students seeking Sacraments attend six classes titled: Basics of the Catholic Faith
- Parents are encouraged to attend Parish events and Liturgical Celebrations with their students to help build a sense of community for their child and family
- Elementary Grade students and parents attend classes on Saturday. Six sessions for Reconciliation and 8 for Eucharist.
- Middle and High School Grade students attend classes on Saturday morning. Six sessions for Reconciliation and 8 for Eucharist.
- All grade level families participate in a Agape Prayer Service and all students are interviewed by a Parish Staff member.
- All families are encouraged to attend Mass, Parish events and participate in an Faith Formation events from Family fun Night, Reconciliation Services, Service Projects, etc.